Virtual Sports DayPosted on: 3rd July 2020
Hope you are all well and keeping safe.
As we are unable to do sports day together at school this year, we have come up with an idea that will allow you to take part in virtual sports day. By completing the events attached in the power point and sending photographic evidence to either Miss Joyce or Myself, you can still earn house points for your house. These will contribute to the overall scores for the house cup which the winner will be announced at a later date. All of the instructions are on the PowerPoint and we look forward to seeing lots of you getting involved and helping out your house.
Both Resources have been put on ClassCharts if you have trouble accessing them from this page.
There are a few key points to know:
* You have until the 10th July to send in your evidence
* Your scores can be recorded on the sheet attached but points will be awarded for participation not scores.
* All 5 events must be complete to gain points
* Additional points will be awarded to those who complete the additional event
* Try your best to take part, your house is relying on you
Teacher of PE