Extra Curricular Activites
We believe in providing students with as many different enrichment opportunities as possible ranging from ten minute learning experiences out of the normal classroom environment (usually in our extensive field, woodland and nature reserve areas); day trips to local and national destinations, and residential trips abroad and in the UK.
Last year students had the opportunity to visit:
- Italy - to see the Coliseum, Spanish steps, the Vatican and much more
- Yorkshire – to do Geography field work
- The Cotswolds – for Duke of Edinburgh
- Oxford – for the University tour
- London – for cultural and enrichment opportunities
- Herts Young Mariners Base – for teambuilding
Plus many, many more!
As we join the Generations Multi-Academy Trust, our partnership with Goffs Academy will open up many further opportunities including:
- A range of shows in the West End, including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Wicked
- The annual ski trip
- Languages Christmas market visit
- Jack the Ripper walking tours in London
- Liddington netball tournament
- History trip to Bruges and Berlin
- Space Camp in the USA
One of our aims for enrichment is to make our students' time with us as positively memorable as possible, including guest speakers. Our enrichment provision is just one of the ways we do this.